Tuesday 27 December 2011

Logcake 4 - The one that was finally given away

Teh: I finally made a logcake that was given away. Initially i wanted to give many logcakes away. But i got lazy and i only made 1 (very reluctantly initally) for a Christmas Party i went to. I'm glad i made it though. It was made of a chocolate swiss roll, filled with cream cheese frosting and chocolate. Same for the outside. The effect turned out to be rather nice. The slight sourness of the cream cheese frosting was a nice contrast to the sweetness of the cake and chocolate. As usual, it was unbelievably soft and moist. It was very well received and that was the best reward for me.

Chocolate Logcake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Logcake after eating
(i'm jealous of my friend's good camera!)

Does anyone else think i need to change my phone so i can take some decent pictures? Iphone 4S? Samsung Galaxy SII?

No comments:

Post a Comment