“Coming Soon Lah” is a blog that follows the journey of 2 aspiring gastronomic entrepreneurs. The idea of the blog came from Lim on a random Wednesday lunch afternoon while with Teh. When on our usual Wednesday afternoon lunch date, we talk about random things and come up with fantastic sounding (in our head) ideas. While saving up money for our ideal business venture, we try to make sense (and non-sense) of our everyday lives.
We will blog about great food and bad food finds. We will blog about what we do while we try to achieve our goals. We may post recipes. We will occasionally do polls and see what you think. Feedbacks are most welcome.
Here are the 7 commandants, most likely to be found in our café (coming soon!):
1. Food takes time to cook. Good food takes even more time to cook. Please do not rush us. Why would you want to eat undercooked food?
2. We do not perform better under stress nor duress.
3. If you do not like your food, please do not say it tastes weird / it is not cooked / it is not fresh / it is not what you want. Just tell us why you do not like it.
4. Compliments go a long way. We’ll remember you and our eyes will shine whenever we see you.
5. We try to treat everyone equally. There are no big shots here. Do not act like one.
6. If you want us to improve, please give us feedbacks.
7. We pledge to always do our best in any given circumstances, especially unforeseen ones!